This post has been a long time coming for a few reasons:
- I have been busy with uni, and this was a bit of a pain to work out
- Seasonal blog post planning is in full swing and I had personal deadlines to get sorted (this is my only free post slot for about a month now)
- I had so many thoughts on how to write this post – city by city, state by state, based on my shopping etc
- I’ve had post-holiday blues but now it’s 5 weeks after the holiday ended, I think I’m over them
- I’ve been waiting for my dad to send me his beautiful photos but he still hasn’t so I’ve given up on waiting (if he ever sends them to me, I may to do an extra post)
I was planning on doing an America Haul, but it never came to light. However, I have mentioned many a product in other posts, and if you’d like me to do a separate post on my shopping thoughts in American stores, just let me know in the comment section below this post or on twitter. Also feel free to ask me about more specific holiday things because I’ll definitely answer them, this is literally a brief overview. I’m aware that there aren’t many photos with people in them, but as my family don’t know about this blog, I’m not sure I’m comfortable uploading photos of them (which is a shame because my family and my dad’s sister’s family took the cutest selfie).
I’ve also included some links if you’d like to read further on some of the places I visited which you may not have heard of before.