Fun fact for you: this is a post that has been sat in my drafts for donkeys, just in case I ever needed a post and I had no time to write one (read: too lazy). Since I’ve had a busy weekend this post is coming out of the woodwork and onto the blog.
I was going to share 50 facts about myself but I didn’t think that you’d appreciate lots of incessant rambling, and 15 and 50 sort of sound the same.
- The real reason I didn’t share 50 facts is because I’m lazy. Not in the sense that I don’t move all day (although I try my hardest not to), just in the sense that if I can cut corners on thing I definitely will. Human nature, right?
- I hate wearing shoes. I will take them off at the first chance I get.
- I hate carrying a bag. I will stuff my pockets full rather than carry a bag anywhere.
- Being late panics me.
- I was notorious in sixth form for my twitter use (true facts: people wrote it in my yearbook).
- I took ballet lessons for 15 years.
- My favourite number is 24 but it’s not lucky.
- I am a great cook but my presentation is lacking (hence very few foodie posts).
- My favourite fruit is raspberries but I’m not a bit fruit eater on the whole.
- I have a mentor who helps me with my mental health issues at uni – if you’re struggling with your mental health then find out if you can get one because mine is a lifesaver.
- My grandad worked on the sound effects in the original series of Doctor Who.
- My dissertation is about rats.
- The most expensive thing I’ve ever bought for myself is my iPad which I don’t use all that often anymore.
- I love dogs, zebras, guinea pigs and cats.
- I was in panto with Dani Harmer – let’s be honest this is my go to fact whenever anybody asks me to give a fact about myself.
Aren’t I an interesting person? I’ve got to say, this is a fab post to have sitting in your drafts and I’d definitely recommend it. Now I need to find something else to sit there for when I’m in a bind!
Hope you’re having a fabulous Valentines day, whatever you’re up to.